From gtkpod iPod Manager
Thank you very much for your interest in contributing to the gtkpod/libgpod project. Please consider contributing in one of the following ways.
- As a gtkpod user, you should sign up to the gtkpod-questions mailing list. There you can help other users with everyday problems. I simply don't have the time to respond to all questions any more.
- As a programmer, you are invited to contribute code. If you are looking for ideas, browse the bugs tracker, as well as the TODO list. You should also consider signing up to the gtkpod-devel mailing list.
- You are also welcome to make a donation to the project. This will enable us to buy a new iPod model from time to time, which is a prerequisite to supporting new functionality.
- If you would like to contribute in any other way, feel free to contact the developers at the gtkpod-questions mailing list.
- If you have the excellent ability to communicate in more than one language then we always appreciate help with translations, see below.
Translating text that appears in gtkpod, is governed by the use or files with a .po extension. These have been uploaded to gtkpod on transifex to make it easy for many people to work on them. The goal is to remove all 'fuzzy' translation strings and replace with correct grammer.